Sunday, January 17, 2016

Obey the laws of god- 1




         
       Lastly we have to understand that unless we agree to abide by the laws of god, we can never achieve peace of mind. This can be understood from an example. Suppose a person wants to break all the laws of the Nepal government; he wants to steal, he wants to rape women, he wants to murder. And he comes running to you and asks you, “I want to be peaceful. But I also want to break the laws of the state. Please tell me how I can still have peace of mind?” what solution can you offer such person? An intelligent person will advise him, “My dear friend, first of all you follow the law of country. Then when you are living as an ideal citizen, you can be free from persecution and anxiety and can live peacefully.”

No comments:

Post a Comment